1. Start by heating the wax inside a wax warmer by having an adjustable temperature control. It is advisable to heat the wax around the greatest temperature. After fifteen minutes or even more, turn the temperature lower to some awesome working temperature, which, for hard wax, is all about 130 levels F. When the wax within the heater becomes hot, the fastest and simplest way to awesome the wax would be to add cold wax towards the heater.
2. Cleanse the client’s skin just before using the hard wax. Cleansing your skin will remove any debris, for example makeup or dirt, on the top of skin and permit the wax to correctly set and shrink wrap your hair. Be sure that the selected cleanser is gentle onto the skin and appropriate to be used on every area from the client’s body.
3. After cleansing your skin, use a very little bit of a pre-waxing oil towards the client’s preferred waxing area. An excellent pre-wax oil will prove to add an additional layer of protection so the wax doesn’t keep to the client’s skin it will likewise pre-soothe their skin. Only a tiny bit of oil is needed – your skin shouldn’t appear oily. To be able to retrieve a tiny bit of oil from the pump bottle, tap around the pump rather of pumping it.
4. Use the wax from the direction from the hair regrowth with enough pressure and spread it to around the thickness of the blueberry skin’s thickness back in direction of your hair growth, developing a lip around the edge.
5. Look into the wax to make sure it’s set after which take it off from the hair regrowth, immediately squeezing tightly towards the waxed area to be able to soothe your skin. Always remove hard wax with flexible wrists and pull the wax off as an plane removing, bending round the contours from the body. A minimal-working temperature, quality hard wax does apply towards the same area multiple occasions by using pre-waxing oil in-between applications. The oil helps to ensure that there’s always a layer of protection onto the skin.
6. After waxing, cleanse your skin, which supports to shut the follicles of hair and be sure there’s nothing left onto the skin that may cause irritation.
7. Follow with the use of an after product or perhaps an ingrown hair treatment. After maintenance systems which contain ingredients for example aloe, tea-tree, or lavender work well at soothing your skin and supply additional antibacterial benefits. A highly effective ingrown treatment ought to be gentle and contain ingredients for example salicylic acidity.
8. Educate the customer about how they ought to take proper care of their skin in-between waxing treatments. Help remind them that routinely exfoliating and moisturizing will assist you to lessen the risk of ingrown hairs and breakouts. Suggest that they avoid exposure to the sun not less than 24 hrs pre and post waxing.
Lydia Jordane, Chief executive officer and founding father of LYCON Cosmetics, is definitely an worldwide acclaimed beauty counselor and opened up her very own salon. She rapidly developed a effective waxing and skincare business and started selling her wax to salons. Through the years, the company ongoing to develop and it is now exported to in excess of 60 regions. LYCON is renowned for the gentlest laser hair removal, is actually discomfort-free, removes hair as little as one milometer, doesn’t leave your skin red, and enables your skin to become hair-free a bit longer.
Hair removal- watch this video before you spend money on laser hair removal
Lasers and Lifts by Dr Davin Lim: Guide on a very common procedure that is not well explained. I go through the science and basics behind laser hair removal. Always choose a laser based on your skin type or ski colour, IMO the Diode lasers are great 'all round hair removal lasers'. Dr Davin Lim
Re Suf: I have very fair skin, and had my legs, underarm and private area done with laser. I had 4 sessions and I am very happy with the results. No hair at all, I'm just worried because I've heard that if I get pregnant the hair will grow back really thick!
Mo. Nawaflih: Hey Dr. Davin, \nI am going to travel to see you for my acne scars. Even if it takes a million dollars. A million years. No matter what. I am putting my trust in you because I know you are compassionate and great at what you do. Have a great day!
Lasers and Lifts by Dr Davin Lim: Hey, lots of great guys all around the World.. esp. in the US, but thanks for the complements. Davin Lim
Deeba Feldman: Dr Davin is really cool. I have been getting treatments from him for my face. Actually I need to go back as soon as I'm able to. Dr Davin is friendly, gives great advice, and takes care of your face. I wouldn't go to anyone else personally.
Leah Germanio Campos: Great video as always.. What's your opinion on lasers versus electrolysis?
yamaksy: This is a VERY good question! My Grandma used to do the latter for her upper lip over the years. Now she is 74 and ONLY in this area she looks 20 years older than the rest of her face!!!! She has never smoked! Is it possible that electrolysis is at fault for the wrinkles and lack of volume of the skin there?!
chidima sylvia: New Subbie, like this and questions coming soon. Thanks for this video
etamlous: I'm a skin type III with dense , thick dark hair who had 8 laser treatments on chest and abs with GentleMax Pro and Synosure Elite MPX both with 18mm and 20joules, 3ms and 5 ms on the Alexandrite 755. The lasers that were used on me are still "the top lasers" industry has to offer. During the treatments, everything looked like a miracle, smooth skin, slow regrowth, hair looking thinner etc. I achieved 80% reduction after 8th treatment. The results lasted 1.5 years before more and more hair started regrowing. I started doing research about permanency on laser hair removal and basically was stunned to learn how the FDA legally defines "permanency" so dermatologists and beauty salons can offer such services. To date, there is not a single independent medical study on long term laser permanency (5+ years post treatments) because that would shatter this lucrative market. Then you start hearing about laser stimulating more hair growth on men's backs and upper arms. The web is full of angry and desperate women trying to find solution to lasers stimulating hair growth on their faces and men complaining of patchy beard reduction etc.. I personally had to spend thousands of dollars on Electrolysis to finish what $3,500 worth of laser treatments and close to 2 years invested failed on me. At least Electrolysis exists and does give a permanent hair removal when lasers fail even on best candidates. The only area laser gives good results is on lower legs, not even upper legs. A dermapathologist explained to me that lower legs have less blood supply and circulation so the follicles don't get as much hormonal nourishment and they're easier to kill.
Svetlana D: Love this! I'm tired of seeing poorly researched videos on laser hair removal on YouTube and it's great to see one from a dermatologist. I'm going to make a comprehensive laser hair removal video in a few months, a few months after my last treatment and I hope you don't mind if I use you as a reference!
Lasers and Lifts by Dr Davin Lim: Please do… you have my permission. Thanks for the shout out, and the complements. Davin
Pixel Pickle: Super informative and helpful!! Love all your videos. Thanks so much for making them❤\n\nAnd @11:01 girl looks like Gina Darling I'm really thinking it's her
stacy viers: I love your channel. Thanks for taking the time to give us the education and knowledge we need to help decide what treatments are best for us. You are the best!
Suzana1026: Hey Dr. Davin Lim.. great informative video. I would like to know your thoughts on laser for the face, is it safe? Ty :)
Lasers and Lifts by Dr Davin Lim: Hair removal.. yes… cheers, DL
Jeff Z: what is that gel and what is it for?
Lasers and Lifts by Dr Davin Lim: Insulation
MM Earlene: Im doing ipl to my underarm, n it went well, it didnt regrow after 3 time treatment, n i think my skin is ok, what is actually the side effect of ipl?
Lasers and Lifts by Dr Davin Lim: None. DL
Eric Hovermale: Love your videos. I wish you were in the United States. Is there any way to contact you? Thanks in advance and keep up the great work/videos.